Rabbex Courier is committed to respecting your privacy. We’ve structured our website so that, in general you can visit our site on the Web without revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be
used to support your customer relationship with Rabbex Courier and to provide further required services. Rabbex Courier recognized the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users. We created the following policy guidelines with a fundamental respect for our users’ right to privacy to guide our relationship with our users and also to maintain company privacy policies.
Rabbex Courier will:
– pursuant to the the Privacy Act, maintain as confidential all personal data required by the company in order to provide services,
– allow a customer to inspect his/her service record material on file upon reasonable notice and during normal office hours.
– upon request by a customer, remove his/her name from listings for mail and telephone solicitation.
– not reveal any personal information that users provide to us to any third party without their permission
– not be responsible for the content or the privacy policies of third party web sites to which it may provide link
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Rabbex Courier collects and retains information about our Customers and tendered shipments so that we can provide you with the services and information necessary to make shipping even easier. Examples of personal information collected are;
– contact information, such as name, company name, company address, business e-mail address, telephone number of the business user.
– signatures (for confirmation of service purposes only)
– financial and billing information (such as credit card details and credit history)
– on an optional basis, demographic information (such as business industry, occupation)
Rabbex Courier may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– to provide you with timely and reliable services, including tracking packages, shipping, customer communication, consignee communication, account management, billing, customer service and related services
– to develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you
– to develop and improve our products, services and websites and to advise you about new products and services that be of interest to you
– to complete analysis and generating aggregate data and reports which record customer behaviour as a whole
– and to assist law enforcement agencies to collect outstanding debts, to protect our business interests and the interests of our customers, and to generally meet requirements imposed by law
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others. Rabbex Courier may disclose personal information to third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above.